May 16, 2008
April 23, 2008
Contact Information For Marko Babineau
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
|12930 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
Studio City, CA 91604
April 22, 2008
Here are some tips on selling a property.
1. The most important thing is to have an open and honest relationship with your realtor.
2. Set realistic pricing goals. Over pricing delays a sale and under pricing creates a red flag. Setting the right price will create the shortest selling cycle.
3. Set realistic timing goals. When is the right time for you to put it on the market? When are there going to me enough buyers for the property? These are great questions to answer before the first open house.
4. Be prepared to go with the flow. There are a lot of elements that are out of your control. Do not let them drain your energy.
5. Evaluate progress on a week-to-week basis with your realtor.
6. Make adjustments as needed.
7. Be realistic
8. Don’t be greedy.
9. Enjoy the benefits of having a plan before starting the selling process.
April 21, 2008
Thanks for finding me on the internet. Here are just a few of the reason’s to chose me as your realtor.
1. I know the market very well.
2. I am a strong people person.
3. I want you to have a pleasant experience when buying, or selling a home.
4. I am willing to give you references of past buyers and sellers in the market.
5. If I am not a match for you as a realtor then I will refer you to an agent that matches your personality.
Marko Babineau is a well respected realtor who is focused on servicing Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Toluca Lake, Burbank and other various aspects of Los Angeles Real Estate.